Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Second Cara Box

Well this month there were only two of us in the lovely UK who had signed up to do the Cara Box exchange so I was paired with Rachael  and I was sending to her and she was sending to me. I enjoyed exchanging emails with her because it seemed we had a lot in common, the best being a shared love of the amazing Fleetwood Mac. We were both such busy bees but we finally got the parcels out to each other and I was really curious as to what I'd get in my box. I found the theme really hard again this month so I felt my box that I sent wasn't the best it could be but Rachael and I have been matched up for next month too so I'll make it up to her!!!


I love how we had both wrapped our items in brown paper! I really love brown paper because I feel lit makes the present look like it's from the war-time (I am a fan of all things vintage). Rachael had wrapped all the items so carefully (I personally am terrible at wrapping, it looks like a goldfish wrapped mine) and had attached a lovely little note to each item. She'd thought of all different kinds of festivals/fairs such as a beer festival and thought of different stalls you can get at a fair such as a craft stall..it was so imaginative! 


I started opening each item really carefully and I was so happy with each item. So much thought had been put into each gift and I was so grateful. She'd obviously listened to what I'd told her about myself.



I adored the cupcake cases with the pawprints and the edible cupcake toppers with 'I <3 Cats' on. They were so me! To be honest I'd stick them on my face every day if it was socially acceptable :P I also received a lovely bar of handmade lavender soap because in Kent where Rachael is from they have lavender festivals. I also received a lovely nail polish which was called 'carnival'.


Then I had a tub of gorgeous fairground rock which I must admit is half empty now because we've all been munching away on it because it's really yummy. A cute little duckie (which I thought was an excellent idea) because of the hook the duck stalls and I absolutely adored the beer glass with cute paper straws. I have to say I adored my Cara Box and I am very thankful for the time, effort and money put into it. So, thank you very, very much Rachael! <3 


I also have to thank you for starting the love affair between Mr Ducky and my cat Beau! 



No comments:

Post a Comment